Friday 23 January 2015

I've never met a stripe that I didn't like.




Good evening, bloggers. Today's outfit was born out of chaos; basically me trying to be organised and plan my outfits for Paris! As I mentioned earlier, red lips and a Breton stripe are chic staples, but I wanted to try & toughen up the look so it wasn't so girly. I teamed my vintage pleated midi with chunky boots and a longline blazer - I absolutely love how this blazer really completes an outfit but is so easy to wear. I think the high neck detailing makes this otherwise simple top really chic and understated. 

It's still a liiiiiittle bit too chilly to head outside in a blazer and barely there tights, so this might not be the most practical of looks but it's certainly a favourite! 

Viva la France, and catch you all soon. 

Sasha xo

Top - Topshop
Blazer - Bank Fashion
Skirt - Vintage
Belt - Forever 21
Tights - Forever 21
Boots - H&M
Necklace - Aspire 
Lipstick - M.A.C Ruby Woo


No comments:

Post a Comment