Monday 16 February 2015

Autumn Vibes in Midwinter.


Hi!

So never one to stick to the rules, I found this beautiful Fedora in Peacocks over the weekend & couldn't resist styling it into a gorgeous autumnal outfit. Especially as there's still some leaves knockin' about on my driveway! All pieces are current, so I guess it's allowed! ;) 

Burgundy is my favourite colour so I'll be rinsing everything I own before Spring comes around. I actually cannot wait for some warmer weather...a London summer is calling me! But for now, I'm still loving anything cosy, like the Shearling detailing on this textured coat, and of course a hat to keep your noggin' (Brum slang for a head, of course!) warm, and finish off any look perfectly! 

All outfit details are below:

Hat - Peacocks
Sweater - H&M 
Skirt - H&M 
Coat - Bank Fashion
Boots - H&M
Bag - Topshop 

All my love,

S. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment